- Tamoxiver is the trade name of the active ingredient, tamoxifen citrate, manufactured of Vermodje.Tamoxiver is a classic drug used during post-cycle therapy. Unlike Clomid, it is not a selective antiestrogen, and it blocks all estrogen receptors in the body.This drug effectively restores the production of testosterone, which is very important during the PCT, when endogenous testosterone is significantly reduced. Since, under the influence of drugs, estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus are blocked, it has the additional bonus of preventing water retention.Tamoxiver Effects:
- Contributes to the effective recovery of testosterone levels after a steroid cycle;
- Completely blocks estrogen receptors, significantly reducing the risk of adverse reactions - gynecomastia, water retention, high blood pressure;
- Helps to reduce cholesterol levels.
The most optimal beginning of Tamoxiver reception is in the end of the cycle. The duration of the admission depends on the intensity of the steroid cycle. Standard dosage: 10-20 mg per day, for 3-4 weeks.
The first 5 days you should start with higher dosages of 40 mg to prevent gynecomastia. Next 5 days dosage is reduced to 20-30 mg per day. The last 2-3 weeks of Tamoxiver reception should be performed at a dosage of 10-20 mg, up to the end of the PCT.
- Each Blister contains 25 tablets of 20mg Tamoxiver (nolvadex).
Each product of Vermodje has authentication code.
You can authenticate your product at https://verid.org/
Tamoxiver 20mg - 25 Pills
- Brand: Vermodje
- Product Code: Vermodje
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $12.00
Tags: Tamoxifen Citrate, Tamoxifen, Tamoximed, Tamoxiver, Cytotam, Tamoxifeno, Nolvadex, Nolvaxyl, Zitazonium, Tamodex, NolvanoX, Agricon, Altamofen, Maxi-Fen, Sunrise, Genox, Zymoplex, GP Nolva, Tamofar, Soltamox